Dear SBP Families,
FALL IS IN THE AIR! We are excited to share some important updates and reminders!
- FLU CLINICS ARE HERE! Flu shot appointments can be booked online right from our website! Click on the upper right green “SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT” button, which will bring you to our scheduling site.
- NEW HOURS FOR MONDAY MORNING WALK INS: Effective October 2, 2023, Monday Morning Walk Ins will run from 7:45 AM to 10 AM with ALL of our Monday doctors seeing patients to help with expected increased demand.
- TUESDAY – FRIDAY MORNING SICK APPOINTMENTS: Early morning same day sick appointments can be booked online right from our website! We are doing this to help our families book sick appointments easily BEFORE OUR OFFICE OPENS and before your family’s school or work day begins. (These same day appointments open up at 12:01 AM).
- WELL VISITS: A reminder that well visits can also be booked online from our website!
- PATIENT PORTAL:
- Our portal is intended for non-urgent, straightforward medical questions.
- Our physicians and clinical staff will advise you when a formal appointment (telemedicine or office visit) is needed to address your child’s needs.
- All urgent matters should prompt a phone call to our office (and a true emergency should always prompt calling 911).
- Please click here to find more information on how to use our patient portal.
- SCHOOL & DAYCARE HEALTH FORMS: Most forms are now available digitally on our portal shortly after your child’s well visit. For more information click here.
- RSV VACCINE: We are excited about this new FDA-approved option, and will let you know when it is available at SBP. To learn more, click here for guidance from the CDC, and click here for helpful information from Yale.
Thank you for entrusting the care of your children to us. It is a privilege and a joy for all of us at SBP!
Wishing you all a happy and healthy Fall 2023!
Dr. Katy & The Sound Beach Pediatrics Team